Saturday, January 15, 2005

 

Looming

I help a friend move all his crap from his apartment on the second floor, to the one right above him on the third floor. Of the things we moved were a sofa, a big-O-TV, bed, 4 tables of different sizes and weight, few chairs, a very light trash can, and a HUGE fish tank full of rocks and shit were he has a 12-year old fucking turtle! Dude, there's been months -if not years- since I lifted such a heavy item.

Of course, after 2 hours I got hungry and we went to the local supermarket for lunch where I got a pre-set plate of chicken, tuna and green beans. It made me fart, and fart and fart like if I was rotten inside.

Few minutes ago, for dinner, I had two cans of "Traditional Southern Pork 'n Beans" and two slices of bread.

I can't imagine the crap that is looming in the horizon. . . But don't worry, I'll keep you post it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Once you've read ALL what in this blog -leaving a message by the way-, please visit this AWSOME people at blooger.com