Sunday, December 26, 2004

 

Not Quiet, Nevertheless, The First

Today was not my first crap ever, but was perhaps the first one to get documented, traced, described, understood and bloged about.

Even though I woke up around 830AM, it took me two cups of coffee and my usual cereal/smootie to push the crap down my entrails, unto the moment where I was just able to say: Oh, sh*t! and ran to sit on the electric chair.

I would say it was just an average one, the result of that pasta with chicken that I had yesterday night. I've just realized that it makes no point in buying that colorful pasta instead of the plain one, as when it comes down the pipe, you can't see any of those colors -I could save me ยข.25 by not choosing it.

I'm waiting today, as if I was a teenager, for a phone call from one of the guys from Time Warner to come and check out once and for all, why the hell my internet connection works like a rollercoster: full speed some days, and nothing, stalled some others. As I wait, I know that if I go to take a crap for sure the phone will ring -as it always happens-; therefore I couldn't really enjoy this crap at its full extent.

Oh well, now is on its way to one of the local creeks -I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Once you've read ALL what in this blog -leaving a message by the way-, please visit this AWSOME people at blooger.com