Friday, December 31, 2004

 

Crapy Blog (1)

It is difficult to document, describe, trace and talk about every single crap that I take. That means writing at least once a day, about something that can take just few seconds, which is a pretty hard stuff.

Take this morning for instance. I got up around 9AM, go to the kitchen and crank the coffee maker. Meanwhile, I go to the restroom and there you go, the cereal I had for breakfast and the two turkey sandwiches that I had for lunch/supper. And that's it.

Then I get my coffee, read the news for a while, check my e-mail, eat some cereal for breakfast, get some jeans and a t-shirt out of the laundry bag and go out to do my things.

That's it. Nothing interesting, neither funny. Who wants to read a crapy blog like this?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Once you've read ALL what in this blog -leaving a message by the way-, please visit this AWSOME people at blooger.com